February issue of RHD's One Step Away, Philadelphia's street newspaper produced & distributed by people experiencing homelessness, is on the street now. One Step Away is a voice of advocacy and source of meaningful income for people experiencing homelessness.
In this issue you'll find:
- #VendorWeek celebrating vendors and street papers across the globe with vendor led interviews in North America and Europe
- A photo spread of the historic Women's March in Philly
- The 2017 Big Sell Off Announcement
- An editorial by Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown
- A call to nominate your Heroes for the Homeless
-Stories and poems from our vendors, and more!
Pick up a copy today!